Custom Manufacturer of Hose Reels, Tank Manifold
Systems and Valves
The safety of our employees, clients and suppliers is our top priority so we are closely monitoring the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) at both the global and local level.
On March 17th , the Premier of Ontario issued a state of emergency, effectively banning groups of 50 or more people in public places onsite at any time.
In the short term, we have limited staff to answer phones, so we ask that you correspond with us via email at email@example.com where requests can be quickly redirected to those working remotely as well as in the office. We are working to ensure that this mandate does not affect delivery times.
We thank you for your patience and working with us through this difficult time.
Unique Welding & Fabricating is a world-wide supplier of high quality fuel delivery hose reels, tank manifold systems and valves. Specializing in custom electric, hydraulic, manual, air and spring rewind reels from 1" to 4".
- View our full line of Hose Reels availalbe with a variety of options:
- Direct Crank
- Sprocket Drive
- Spring Rewind
R33 Series Hose Reels
- Outlet: 1 1/4" to 2" standard male / female NPT gooseneck threads.
- Inlet: 2" Victaulic x 90° is standard. 2" Victaulic x 1 1/2 " NPTF straight (optional)
R21000 Series Hose Reels
- Petroleum and Aviation Service -Single Wrap
- Gooseneck - 1" 1-1/4". 1-1/2", 2" and 3"
Pneumatic Emergency & 6" Rear Head Valves
- Unique 3", 4" and 6" Pneumatic Emergency Valves
- 6" Rear Head Valves
Tanker Truck Manifolds
- 3" & 4" Manifolds
- Steel, Stainless and Aluminum
- Single Bank or Dual Bank
- Air operated cast aluminum manifold with stainless steel fasteners.
- See more...
Unique Welding & Fabricating provides a wide range of custom and standard in-stock parts for immediate delivery. We understand that timing is critical to profitability and, as such, manage our replacement parts division with outmost diligence.
SW101 or SW201
Weatherproof Momentary Switch or SW201-202 Weatherproof Power On/Off Switch for 12v, 24v or 115v motors.